1. Each team consists of 3 players. The games are played on 3 boards
2. If the team consists of 2 players, then they must play on the first two boards
3. All players must have the employee status in the company they represent
4.Time control – 3 minutes with an increment of 2 seconds per move.
5. 3 minutes break will be allowed between every round.
6. Every player takes part in individual tournament. For each game that a player wins they receive 1 point, for each draw they receive 0.5 points and for each loss they receive 0 points. Total amount of team points is the sum of all player’s points. If two or more players score the same number of points, the tie is decided by the following criteria, in order of priority:
- Sonneborn-Berger score (It is computed by summing the conventional score of each defeated opponent, and half the conventional score of each drawn opponent);
- Buchholz system (The method is to give each player a raw score of one point for each win and a half point for each draw);
- total number of wins
7. The Swiss-system tournament. Total amount of rounds depends on number of teams
8. All cheaters will be banned. Cheating is defined as one or more of the following:
- the use of computer assistance;
- receiving assistance from any other player.
The cheater’s team is disqualified completely. The result of games against cheaters will not be reviewed and will be recognized as force majeure